Friday, May 4, 2007

Buzz, Buzz

I traveled to a military installation yesterday. My oldest son had an orthodontist appointment, and it was close by the installation. I also got another hair cut. Skin on the sides and, this time, blend to a number 1 on top.

There is a lot of skin showin' through! Of course, my kids would be quick to point out that there was a lot of skin showing through before the hair cut as well. I like my new "do", but I must admit...my head does feel a little bit cold ; )

I also bought the remainder of my PT's and ACU's so now I am set except for my dress uniforms. I will get those later at Ft. Jackson.

My oldest, his girlfriend, and her brother (also my oldest's best-friend) accompanied me. They quickly found out that the PX was not necessarily a teenage friendly place...so they resorted to making their own entertainment in the food court. It involved something with the remains of a strawberry smoothy and my son leaving with a sticky leg.

All night I cringed when I heard the phone ring expecting it to be the CG of the installation ; ) Just kidding...they all three are good kids, and I think they had a reasonably good time, but I think the PX has been crossed off of their list for a favorite hang out spot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha