Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Family is Coming!....The Family is Coming!!



At the end of CIMT, we have a weekend off...so that means my family is coming to see me. I cannot wait!! To the left lies the sign that will greet them as they enter the post announcing their arrival on Ft. Jackson.


Below sits their destination: my apartment...and more importantly...ME!!! (Mine is the lower left unit.)



















The next two pictures show the playground equipment located directly behind my apartment. I can see them out my bedroom window. I know my younger two will love playing on them.


There is also a trail just to the side of the playground equipment where we will take a hike and have an MRE picnic.





Below is I am sure what will be the most well received attraction...a water park located right here on post.







Also, we will be going to the field for three days on Tuesday morning so it will be a while before I post again. Hopefully, when I get back I will have some pictures for you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice waterpark. I can't wait to see you Daddy. Question...why are you wearing a DCU vest with your ACU's? Love, Your favorite daughter

Ken said...

Favorite Daughter,
Of course...that is kind of a loaded statement since you are my only daughter!!! I can't wait to see you, too. I think I answered your question about the DCU vest on the phone. I will talk to you again on Friday.
Love, Daddy

Laura said...

Praying for you and your family. I am going to see my husband soon, too. We can't afford for our children to fly out with me, but they understand. I'm sure your family is very excited!

I'm getting to know more and more Chaplain's wives through blogger. I'm not sure I've met yours yet...

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother! I am glad to read that you are surviving (quite well from the sounds of it)! I am praying for all of you and love you bunches! Ginger

Anonymous said...

I know you will be very excited to see your family. So glad they can come. It sounds like you have a pretty busy life there. Lots of love and prayers, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

A reference to a statement from an earlier blog regarding your 57 inch televison screen: Jonathan said to tell you that in basic he stayed in a bay with 57 other guys, what do you think of that?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for article!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Glad to read articles like this. Thanks to author!

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!